1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user's computer, mobile phone or other access device when visiting a website and which allow to obtain information relating to your navigation or a code that uniquely identifies the user.
2. TYPE OF COOKIES AND USE PURPOSES
The website http://www.saicasl.eu/ uses session cookies and/or persistent cookies which, in turn, may be own and/or third party cookies.Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion. Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Own Cookies: Those created or managed by the responsible for the website SERVICIOS AVANZADOS DE INGENIERIA PARA LA CERTIFICACION Y LA ACREDITACION S.L. The website http://www.saicasl.eu/, uses own Cookies for the following purposes:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, using security elements during navigation or storing contents.
Those managed by service providers other than SERVICIOS AVANZADOS DE
INGENIERIA PARA LA CERTIFICACION Y LA ACREDITACION S.L. Below are details
of both the third parties who can configure and access your computer's
Cookies and the purposes for which the information they store is used:
- Google Analytics: Analytic cookies are used to create navigation profiles and to know the preferences of users in order to improve the range of products and services.Read more.
- Google Maps: Google Maps allows the insertion of maps in the websites of third parties, such as this one. Read more.
3. DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences at any time. Users can adjust their browsers to reject Cookies or delete certain Cookies at their own discretion. For the configuration of the Cookies the user can access:
In the case of Google Analytics Cookies, the opt-out can be done via the following link. Please note that some content features of the http://www.saicasl.eu/ website are only available if you allow cookies to be installed in your browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal functioning of the website or prevent access to some of its services.
SERVICIOS AVANZADOS DE INGENIERIA PARA LA CERTIFICACION Y LA ACREDITACION S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with new legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the aim of adapting such policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If you would like more information about our Cookies use, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com